March - December
The Foxfield Light Railway is one of the UK's earliest heritage railways. The line was built in the 1890's and and is a 5.5mile journey which crosses open moorland, hills and woodland which results in spectacular sights and sounds.
This is a great family day and is only 11 minutes drive from the hotel. Special events take place throughout the year...keep looking for updates.
- 3rd-5th May - Miniature Weekend
- 8th June – Steam Cream Land Cruise Train
- 28th & 29th June – Family Fun Weekend
- 5th July - Summer Evening Special
- 6th July - Steam Cream Land Cruise Train
- 19th & 20th July – Summer Steam Gala
- 2nd & 3rd August - Worl War Commemoration
- 6th August - Steam Cream Land Cruise Train
- 16th August - Summer Evening Special
- 20th, 24th & 25th August – Teddy Bears Picnic
- 7th September – Steam Cream Land Cruise Train
- 13th & 14th September - National Heritage Open Days
- 27th & 28th September – Autumn Steam Gala
- 29th October - Halloween Steam Cream Land Cruise Train
- 29th & 30th November & 6th – 24th December – Santa Specials
Book now to stay at Holiday Inn Stoke-on-Trent us or call our dedicated reservations team on 0871 942 9077 quoting "IGCOR".
Stay With Us
After a busy day on the rails why not order room service and watch a film in your comfortable room here at Holiday Inn Stoke-on-Trent.
Book now to stay with us or call our dedicated reservations team on 0871 942 9077 quoting "IGCOR".
Caverswall RoadBlythe Bridge